roduct: Sivan Health and Fitness Yoga Set 6-Piece
Sivan Health and Fitness Yoga Set 6 Piece
This kit comes with all you need to begin your journey with Yoga, Pilates, stretching and toning workouts. The yoga mat provided – 71” long and 24” wide, ensures comfort for people of all shapes and sizes. This yoga mat is one of the thickest mats on the market and I personally can say, totally worth it, so comfortable.
You also can get this kit in a variety of colors:
What you shall receive in this Kit:
- 1/2” NBR Yoga Mat: Ultra thick yoga mat with specially designed memory foam, helps with joint support. It has a ripped surface on one side with a smooth surface on the other. The non-slip surface grips the floor to prevent injuries. Comes with an integrated carry strap.
- 2 Yoga Blocks: Provides support and balance.
- 1 – 68”x24” Yoga Mat Towel: Designed with microfiber technology and prime absorption to provide slip-resistant.
- 1 – 30”x20” Yoga Hand Towel: Designed with microfiber technology and prime absorption to prove a sweat-free workout.
- 1 – 6.5 ft Yoga Strap: Deepen your stretch with this 6.5ft strap, that allows for better extension of the body.
Why use Yoga Blocks:
Yoga Blocks, the two which have been provided in this set, can be used as an extension of your arms, but can also support your back, head and hips to help the body settle into a pose. They are especially handy for Yoga Beginners who are still a bit unsteady and may not be as flexible as others, particularly in the standing positions that involve twisting the body and maintaining balance.
- The blocks will support your range of motion, reducing the distance between you and the floor.
- Assist in establishing correct alignment
- Bring awareness to properly engage and support your muscles in a specific pose
- Can be placed at the low, medium and high positions to accommodate more or less support
- They lower the chances of pulling a muscle or causing a strain
- They can decrease the amount of energy required to get into a position, which is particularly helpful for pregnant women.
Why use Yoga Straps:
Yoga straps can be useful for aligning your posture and easing into poses, especially if you have tense muscles or are recovering from injuries. They allow you to fully experience your poses while maintaining structural alignment of your body, most often with regard to your spine. The nice thing about yoga straps is that you can use them at any level – as a beginner to expert, and they are a great complement to your practice.
The benefits of Yoga Straps:
- Improve your Alignment
- Extend your legs Further
- Open up your shoulders
- Prevent pain and injury
Where do I start?
That is an excellent question and I am glad you asked just that. As you may know I love meditation and now Yoga as well, they seem to complement each other perfectly, of course that goes on the type of Yoga preformed as some will give you quite a work out. There are many places to start, to see if Yoga and which type of Yoga is right for you.
If you research your local community, most likely there will be Yoga classes held throughout the week, of course for each class there is usually a small fee. Classes are a great way to learn Yoga as the teaches will help you to preform each move correctly. Also, these classes are a great way to meet like-minded people.
If you are on budget and attending classes often, may not possible for you, don’t despair my good friend. For there are other options for you. I personally am a very active person, who’s day is usually quite full. Finding a class in my community that offers regular sessions first thing in the morning, early (that’s when I like to do my Yoga, sets my mind and body up for the day ahead) is not that easy, also I like to budget as well, so attending a local class as in everyday, would be a little hard on my budget.
So I personally use a Yoga app on my phone. I have a smart phone, so I just went to play store and did some research. I do like ‘Daily Yoga’, as it has a wide range of different types of Yoga to perform. With my Daily Yoga app and my Sivan yoga kit, I am set to start my day just right.
With over 1,334 reviews on Amazon alone and with 76% 5 star rating, this kit seems to not only be popular but excellent quality as well. Don’t get me wrong, you are able to get much cheaper yoga kits out there, and you may be thinking that you do not actually need a kit. I get that, I thought the same when I first started my journey into Yoga, which was not that long ago, however my home, and the halls that are used for Yoga sessions in my local community, either have tiles or hard wooden floors.
Yes, I totally did try to perform my Yoga moves without a Yoga mat. Most times only with a towel of some sort. Though I can say, I only did this a couple of times, as I really started hurting my knees and other joints that had to come in contact with these surfaces. I also thought that I was performing the moves correctly free style, however once I introduced the Yoga Blocks, oh my goodness, my posture improved greatly, so did my Yoga moves.
So, in other words spend that little bit extra, get yourself a good quality kit and get started in an awesome Yoga program or class, and start feeling amazing…. You deserve it, Your worth it!
Follow me on: